Call +65 9021 8521 for Immediate Enquiries!

No More Mildew Protective Barrier

$48.00

Out of stock

No More Mildew forms an invisible, micro-thin coating to resist mold, mildew and bacteria growth. No more scrubbing every few weeks, no more breathing in noxious chlorine fumes, no more musty smell. No More Mildew is a mild, non-toxic and virtually odorless solution powerful enough to resist mold and mildew. Features : No More Mildew works on any surfaces where mold and mildew are prone to grow. Areas consistently exposed to water may require more frequent application. Not for use on glass or natural stone. Suitable areas :

  • Closets, bookshelves, shoe cabinets and kitchen cabinets
  • Bathrooms and basements
  • Floors and walls
  • Pools, boats, decks and roof
  • Bricks, painted surfaces, aluminum siding, concrete and wall paper

Directions for use : One bottle covers about 75 sq ft.

  • Clean the surface with non chlorine-based NAS-12 Mold & Mildew Remover.
  • Let it completely dry.
  • Apply No More Mildew Protective Barrier. Just shake well and spray on.
  • Re-apply every 3 months.

946ml

Size

945 ml